Boathouse & Marina Policies
- Marina Hours: Monday – Sunday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Renter & Driver must be 21 or older
- Resort guests receive 25% discount on select boat rentals.
- Advance reservations are accepted for 1/2 day and full day rentals only.
- Advance deposits required for all boat rentals.
- Both resort guests and non-resort guests must pay full rental price including tax in advance.
- Hourly rentals are available for select boats the day of rental and are subject to availability.
- All rentals require an authorization of a valid credit card.
A $500 hold will be placed on your credit card, as a damage deposit. This transaction will be voided upon return of undamaged rental equipment. For our 21′ glastron, the damage deposit is $2,000.
- Boats must be returned by 8 p.m. Unless special arrangements have been made.
- Boats returned after 8 p.m. will be charged the hourly rate for each additional hour.
- All prices are subject to 7.375% sales tax.
- Renter is responsible for price of gasoline and oil used during rental.
- **Two persons (Driver & Spotter) are required present in boat for boats pulling tubes, water skis, wakeboards, or other equipment at all times.
A $40 cancellation fee is charged on any cancellations made outside of 7 days prior to your rental time. Deposits are nonrefundable if cancellation is received within 7 days of the rental time.
Cancellations due to inclement weather will be refunded. For the safety of our clients and employees, Ruttger’s reserves the right to cancel boat reservations during adverse weather conditions at no charge to the client.
Weekly rental prices available for some boats. See the Front Desk
Canoes, kayaks, paddleboat, and stand up paddle boards are free of charge for Ruttger’s resort guests and health club members.