Pool Party Cost
|Pool Party Facility Fee
Pool & Health Club members pay a $25 facility fee
|Fee per swimmer||$8|
To reserve a pool party, call or stop in our office to reserve your time slot. The facility fee is required in full to reserve the space. The per person cost must be paid the day of the party in one lump sum, rather than on an individual basis.
Pool Party Time Slots
10AM – 12:30PM OR 1PM – 3:30PM OR 4PM – 6:30PM
- Reservation assures that two 6′ banquet tables in our pool area will be reserved
- The pool area is not closed to other guests, but by reserving we try to assure you that you are the only party going on. Please be considerate of other guests.
- You may bring in food & beverages.
- Ruttger’s does NOT allow: Glass Items, Confetti, Silly String, or Helium Balloons
- Ruttger’s is not responsible for any lost or stolen items
- You are responsible for the guests of your party. Any damages caused or excessive cleanup required may result in monetary charges.
- There is NO lifeguard on duty. Please make sure that you have ample supervision for your guests.
- Please restrict pool toys to those that will not cause harm to other guests or our property. Ruttger’s reserves the right to deny use of any pool toys at any time.
- Ruttger’s in within most restaurants’ delivery areas.