Boathouse & Marina Policies
- Marina Hours: Monday – Sunday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- 17′ Glastron Ski Boat includes skis and rope.
Tube rental only $5.00 per hour with this boat
Resort guests receive 25% discount on all bike and boat rentals.
- Advance reservations are accepted for 1/2 day and full day rentals only.
- Advance deposits required for all boat rentals.
- Resort guests must pay half of the rental price in advance.
- Non-resort guests must pay the full rental amount in advance.
- Hourly rentals are available the day of rental and are subject to availability.
- All rentals require an authorization of a valid credit card.
A $500 hold will be placed on your credit card, as a damage deposit. This transaction will be voided upon return of undamaged rental equipment.
- Boats must be returned by 8 p.m. Unless special arrangements have been made.
- Boats returned after 8 p.m. will be charged the hourly rate for each additional hour.
- All prices are subject to 7.375% sales tax.
- Renter is responsible for price of gasoline and oil used during rental.
- **Two persons (Driver & Spotter) are required present in boat for boats pulling tubes, water skis, wakeboards, or other equipment at all times.
Payment is fully refundable if cancellation is made 24 or more hours prior to scheduled rental time.
One half the deposit is refunded for cancellations received between 12 and 24 hours prior to scheduled rental time.
The deposit is forfeited if no cancellation is made or if the party is a “no show” (A 5% surcharge will be imposed on all refunds made to credit cards
Cancellations due to inclement weather will be refunded. For the safety of our clients and employees, Ruttger’s reserves the right to cancel boat reservations during adverse weather conditions at no charge to the client.
One hour minimum on all rentals.
Weekly rental prices available for some boats. See the Front Desk
Canoes & kayaks are free of charge for Ruttger’s resort guests and health club members.